Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chewy chocolate button cookies!!

I've been searching for a chewy cookie recipe and someone put me on to this one http://allrecipes.com.au/recipe/4807/best-big--fat--chewy-chocolate-chip-cookie.aspx I tried it out last night and it was great.

The first version I did was double chocolate with milk and dark choc buttons which are everything a choc chip cookie should be!



The second half of the mixture I did white chocolate and craisins. These are equally good so now I'm torn between the two and don't know which to eat first. These cookies are so good, I'd really recommend trying them.

2 comments:

  1. Lynne. These look delicious and I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy to make too! Think they were nicest slightly warm- yum yum - oink oink that I am!

    ReplyDelete